Sunday, October 19, 2008

CALLIE'S 8TH BIRTHDAY PARTY !!





Well, as I mentioned in my earlier blog, October is a busy month for birthdays in our house. Callie turned eight on Wednesday, October 15th and we celebrated this weekend with about 17 little friends for a cosmic bowling party! It was alot of fun for the kids and for me and Stan.
Of course, the night wouldn't be complete until we had a few girlfriends over for a sleepover. We are soooo glad everyone has gone home and we can now reclaim our house back. Next October will be here before we know it !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8 reminds me of my step sister she was 8 our first time i was 21, my dad and stepmom went on hols and i babysat, it was only the second day when i had her knickers off and in my bed, i was drinking scotch and she wanted some, i passed her the glass to take a sip but she necked the whole lot, started getting silly and rolling around being a goof, i startyed tickling her she became goofier, i tickled her more she was rolling around her dress slid up and her knickers had bunched up and her 8 yr old pussywas right there, i happened to go to tickle her again just as she moved and my hand went between her legs, i said "oooops sorry sis" , she said "its ok" i tickled her more and this time put my hand on herpussy on purpose she didn't push it away so i started rubbing it, she spread her legs for me so i tried taking off her knickers as i kissed her, she just laid back and let me so i picked her up and took her to bed and fuckeher she was there ever night until they came home 3 weeks later