Sunday, October 12, 2008

MADDIE TURNS 12 !!






I can't believe my baby is now 12 years old! Seems like yesterday, Stan and I were in the hospital 2 weeks after my due date to be induced for labor. Maddie has always been happy with her surroundings and made the best of any situation. So I guess it makes since now that she was perfectly happy staying put in her Mommy.
We took a group of girlfiends to WonderWorks , an interactive funhouse that features simulated rollercoasters, tornados, earthquakes, etc. The kids loved playing laser tag and using tokens in their arcade.
We didn't get home last night until after 10pm and had ice cream cake and sleepovers. Stan and I always gear up for a busy October because Callie's birthday is this week (Oct 15th) so we will be doing the next party next weekend. I'll be sure to post the pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn i hope she still has her cherry i love popping a hymen, it feels so good being the first one in that tight snatch